MARG an ISO 9001:2008 certified software is the most demanded & award winning software of “Pharmaceutical Industry”. MARG is Simple to use, Easy to implement, Flexible to customize and complete solution for the unique business processes and needs of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing units as per WHO-GMP & Schedule-“M”
MARG Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Software is designed to handle all the needs in most efficient, effective & accurate way. MARG Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Software was launched in the market during 2000. Since then MARG is committed to provide the best supporting system for the Pharmaceutical Business upgrading itself from time to time according to the market needs. As a result of tireless teamwork, MARG software achieved the clientele of over 6 Lakh Marg Users in different trades with the help of 500+ Sales/Support centre’s in India. The incomparable After Sales Service and Training Support is the key behind its success.
* Purchase Order & P.O. Management
* Goods Receipt Note
* Under Testing Slip
* Inward Register
* Ledger & Outstanding of Suppliers
Quality Control Department
* Testing Requisition Slip to Q.C.
* Testing Requisition Slip to Outside Agency.
* Record of Analysis of RM/PM.
* Certificate of Analysis RM/PM.
* Release order RM/PM.
* Rejection order RM/PM.
* Approved / Rejection Slip.
* Sample Register of RM/PM.
* Stock Register as per Schedule -U.
* Re-testing and its records
* RM/PM Requisition slip to issue RM/PM as per Master Formulation (For Action RM it calculate the Qty. as per claim, its assay as well overages).
* Formulation (it calculates the qty. as per Batch size, its assay as well as overages. Advised batch size on before exp., Under-testing, re-testing & hold stock.)
* Feature of issue extra material for the same batch and return of material.
* Production Register
* Tag/Slip of all issued material with complete details.
* BMR/BPR (as per who GMP)
* Testing Requisition Slip for testing bulk /finish.
* Yield Statement.
Stock & Inventory Reports
* B. No. Wise Stock of Finished Goods.
* Stock Valuation of RM/PM, untesting Stock /under process Stock
* Stock Status as on any date.
* Stock Register as per Schedule-U
* Re-tested/Mfd. /Exp. dated stock
* Separate Store for Rejected stock
* Minimum/Maximum level stock
* Negative, Dump & Hold Stock
* Production Planning of Finished Goods on Sales & Minimum basis
* Sales & Receipt/Issue Analysis
* ABC Analysis, Bank Statement & Summaries
Finished Goods Quality Control
* Record of Analysis of Bulk/Intermediate/Finish
* Certificate of Analysis of Bulk/Intermediate/Finish
* Release order for Bulk/Intermediate/Finish
* Rejection order for Bulk/Intermediate/Finish
* Sample Register
* Control Sample Register
* Testing process
* Micro Biology Testing
* Moisture Contents
* Sterility Controls
* Quality Audit Record
* Calibration Records
Billing & Its Records
* Challan/Packing Slips
* Excise Gate Pass & Trade Invoice
* E-mail Softcopy of Invoice to Buyer for Purchase import
* Cover Note
* Bank Letter
* Export Invoice & Packing Slips
* Reminder Letter for Sales Tax Forms
* Reminder Letter for Payment
* Excise Record RG-1, ER-1, PLA, RG-23 Part II
* Provision for multiple Discounts, Scheme & Govt. Levies
* SMS of Invoice Detail, Payment Confirmation, New Product
* launch, Outstanding Seasonal Greetings, etc.
* Monthly summaries of Ledgers & Groups
* Bank/Ledger Reconciliation & Interest Calculation
* Voucher, Cheque, Dr/Cr Note & Payment Advice Printing
* Bank Letter (Per Bank bills).
* Reminders for Collection, A/c conformation, Bank, S.T. Form
* CMS/Purchase Cheques & Funds/Bank Planning
* Trial Balance/Trading/P & L Account/Balance Sheet on Tips
* Ledger/Group Analysis & Comparisons
* Cash Flow, Fund Flow & Ratio Analysis
* Budget Analysis (Ledger/Group)
* Overdues (Receivable & Payable) Party/M.R./Route/HQT.
* Selected Bills Outstanding and Printing with tagging facility
* IT-ST-Auditor’s Reports
Excise Reports / Registers
* Form RG-1 ( Daily Stock Status )
* Stock Register
* Sales Book with Excise details
* RG23A Part-I
* RG23A Part-II
* RG23C Part-I
* RG23C Part-II
* Personal Ledger Account ( PLA )
* Excise Assessable Value (Report)
* Excise Product wise Report
* ER-1 Excise Return
* ER-5 Excise Return
* ER-6 Excise Return
* Service Tax Part-I ( Record of CENVAT credit allowable on Input/Services )
* Service Tax Part-II ( CENVAT credit utilized on Input/Services )
* Destruction Approval Form
* Rejection Memo Form
* Cost Audit – Annexure II Report
* Addition/Modification of CETSH
Management Reporting (MIS)
* Monthly/Item/Finished Group Gross Profit Analysis: Parties, MR’s, Routes, HQT., Date, Bill & Day wise
* Costings and Quotations as per DPCO Act
* Production Plannings
* Wastage Analysis on all Batch/Product/Date, Item & In-process
* Various types of Outstanding/Stock Ageing Analysist
* Expenses/Budget & Debtors Dr/Cr Analysis
* Financial Analysis (Expenses comparisons with Sales and G.P.’s)
* Operator-wise Powers & Boundations and Log Book
* Balance to successive financial year
* Carry balance from last year at any time
* Error Checking & Re-posting of Data (Self Doctor)
* Popup Calculator & User File on Tips
* Shortcut Keys (Standard Narration)
* Data Freezing
* Sales, Purchase & Ledger wise data freezing
* Self-Backup, FTP backup
* Company wise data backup & Restore
* Credit Bills & Amount limit with Stop Billing facility
* Ledger, Item, Groups & HQT. Merge and many more utilities
* Smart Vat Patch No Need to Update software
* Operators wise Power & Boundations
* Operator Log Book
* Voucher History & Passing Authority
* Special Powers & features for Supervisor
* Data Security with Self Backup and Carbon Copy
* Purchase at the time of sales and vice-versa
* Bill to bill to bill switch over for urgent customers
* Any report at the time of billing / voucher entry e.g.
* Overdues / ledgers/ inventory & financial reports
* Hot keys for switch over from one report to another
* Printing from anywhere
* Multiple Godowns
* Multiple Financial Years
*Flexible currency symbol & Name
*Flexible voucher numbering system
*Flexible financial year beginning date & period
*Delete financial year & Company with 2 Backup sets
*Customization and self – formatting
*Any Report in Text/Word & Excel Format
*Email & SMS facility